meeting this Saturday

  • enimsakont
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2005
      I just wanted to remind everyone that we are meeting this Saturday,
      September 3, at 3:30pm. I know that some people will probably not be
      able to make it due to the holiday weekend, but hopefully, some of us
      will be there. As of right now, I'm planning on being there, but that
      may change before the weekend.

      --Emily
    • Emily Nimsakont
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
        Hi everyone,

        I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be meeting this Saturday (tomorrow) at 3:30pm.  Unfortunately, I once again will not be there (this house-building thing tends to take over my life), but hopefully, there will still be enough of you interested in meeting.  I will make it to a meeting one of these days, I promise!

        --Emily

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          I'll be there.  I've got a second sock and a scarf that need to be worked on!  The sweaters for my brothers that I was going to start last at last month's meeting are done and I have pics up on my blog.

          Christy
          http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16 2:40 PM
            Hi everyone,

            I've finally gotten around to taking advantage of everything Yahoo has
            to offer and setting up a calendar and an automatic reminder system for
            our meetings. Right now, I have it set up to send a reminder one day
            in advance (assuming I did it correctly - I guess we'll find out
            tomorrow). If anyone thinks I should have more reminders, or an
            earlier reminder, let me know.

            As usual, I won't be able to make the meeting this weekend. I hope you
            have a good time.

            --Emily