Re: [lincolnknitters] Wednesday Night Knitting, 1/16/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2008
      I wasn't planning on coming anyway--it is a rare night where Carl and I can be home at the same time!  Novel concept, I know.  I was just out on the roads and they really weren't that bad.  I don't know what they'll be like after dark, though.

      Date: Wednesday January 16, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: SouthPointe Pavilions Barnes & Noble
      City State Zip: Lincoln, NE

      Edit reminder options

    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2008
        I just tried to drive, my little car doesn't stop very well. To protect
        others on the road, I think I will stay put. I will see you all on
        Saturday.

        Heather

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com