Fwd: Sock Sale at Woodland Woolworks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      For all the sock lovers out there!
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Woodland Woolworks <mycampaign@...

      Date: Jan 10, 2008 12:04 PM
      Subject: Sock Sale at Woodland Woolworks!
      To: eabracken@...

      We help Spinners, Knitters and Weavers enjoy their craft

      Sock Yarn Sale!

      Happy New Year!  We're having some wintery weather here in Carlton, so making some cozy comforting socks seems like just the ticket.  Stock up on your favorite sock yarn, or try something new with 20% savings* on all sock yarns now through Sunday January 13th!  Sock knitting is a perfect project to take with for vacations, commuting, boring meetings, wait times of all sorts, and just because they're so darn fun to knit!
      *prices have not been updated on the website, but will be adjusted when we process your order.

      Not all our sock yarns are on the website, so be sure to check your fall knitting catalog for a few more choices -

      The spinning and weaving catalog has just gone to the printer, so you should see it in the next couple of weeks.  You'll also be able to get a sneak preview once Tim gets the whole thing uploaded

      Wool Rag sale prices continue in effect through January 31st

      Order online, or call in your order at 800 547-3725

      Sock yarn sale now through January 13th!

      This is your Unfair Internet Advantage!

      Email us            1-800-547-3725            Visit our website

      click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list. Or

      Address : Woodland Woolworks PO Box 850100 E Washington St
      City: Carlton
      St: OR
      Zip: 97111

      REPORT ABUSE