Re: 2008 Design Contest

  • Karen Payzant
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      Has anyone used any of the Needful Yarns line?

      Karen

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > I have shopped at Personal Threads for years. It is a small shop
      but they have tons of stock and much more yarn in back room stock
      than appears on their shelves. They are in the process of having a
      sale and moving so it could be that at the moment they have less than
      usual.

      > Mary Pat

      Personal

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        I haven't used these yarns before.  And Mary Pat is right...Personal Threads is really low in stock right now.  They are having their annual sale (20% off everything) until this weekend and they aren't ordering any new yarn until they are in their new space.

        Thanks for the info, Shawn.  I don't know if I have it in me to do another design contest right now.  But, I sure have been thinking about it today.

        <marypat@... > wrote:

        > I have shopped at Personal Threads for years. It is a small shop
        but they have tons of stock and much more yarn in back room stock
        than appears on their shelves. They are in the process of having a
        sale and moving so it could be that at the moment they have less than
        usual.

        > Mary Pat

      • Karen Payzant
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          OK, I've decided to try this contest out, ordered yarn from Elmwood
          Yarn Shop in Buffalo, NY. Hope I will represent our group in a worthy
          way - keep me in your thoughts as I work through actually writing down
          in black and white one of my patterns that's in my head. Thanks!
          Karen