Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Saturday Knitting

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
      I won't know if I'm going until the last minute.  We're being workhorses getting our house ready to move and if we're in a good groove, I won't leave.  Otherwise, I'll be there with one of my many projects to work on.
      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      I planning to go. We are at Wilderness Perk now.

      Julie

      > I'd like to go, if it doesn't snow too much.  Are we at Wilderness
      > Perk or B&N or somewhere else?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Mail

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 12, 2007
        Saturday Knitting Hi all,

        Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?

        Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack to share. I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.

        Thanks!

        Julie
      • hrwiley
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 13, 2007
          I will make 1/2 recipe of oatmeal raisin cookies. This does not mean
          someone is barred from bringing other cookies (please note I am
          partial to peanut butter and chocolate chip - smile)

          heather

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
          > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
          >
          > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
          to share.
          > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Julie

        • hrwiley
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
            Are we cancelling today due to weather?

            Heather

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
            > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
            >
            > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
            to share.
            > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Julie

          • iheartginger
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
              wrote:

              > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
              >
              > Heather
              >

              > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
              wrote:

              > > Hi all,
              > >
              > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
              ornament
              > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
              treats?

              > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
              > to share.
              > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > Julie

            • iheartginger
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                wrote:

                > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                >
                > Heather
                >

                > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
                wrote:

                > > Hi all,
                > >
                > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
                ornament
                > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
                treats?

                > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                > to share.
                > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                > >
                > > Thanks!
                > >
                > > Julie
                > >
                >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
                and some snacks. Cathy
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                  I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                  day. What about everyone else?

                  Julie

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                    I'm planning on being there!

                    I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                    day. What about everyone else?

                    Julie

                    > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                    >
                    > Heather
                    >

                    > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Hi all,
                    >>
                    >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                    >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                    >>
                    >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                    > to share.
                    >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                    >>
                    >> Thanks!
                    >>
                    >> Julie
                    >>

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • hrwiley
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                      -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                      Heather