Re: Baby Shower

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
      Sorry to reply so late, but I've been ill the past few days and have
      only crawled out of bed for nature's call. Unfortunately, I won't be
      able to make it (even though I'm feeling better), we've got a funeral
      in Omaha to attend.

      However, I'm hoping that I'll make the guild meeting this month and
      I'll have a little something for Miss Lauren and her wee bub then!

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
      <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

      > We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up
      this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm. We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness
      Ridge. Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can get
      an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

      > Thanks!
      > Christy
      >
      > Sticks & Stamps

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • iheartginger
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
        Don't forget the baby shower for Tana this Wed. night from 7-9 at Barnes and Noble. Tana prefers natural fibers like wool, cotton, etc., not anything with acrylic.

        See you Wednesday night.
      • Shawn
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
          I won't be able to be there tonight. Youth Fitness class starts tonight. (of course)

          I also am hoping to get my item finished in time for a quick drop in on Saturday at Guild, before having to take him to a doctor's appointment.

          Have a great baby shower Tana.

          Shawn
        • cattalesx2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
            Shawn,  Missed you on Wed. night.  Tana got beautiful things!  Only Tana and I were at Guild on Sat. and I was half an hour late.

            Cathy