Re: [lincolnknitters] Baby Shower

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
      I'll be there.

      Jennifer

      --- Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

      > We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby
      > boy coming up this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm. We will
      > meet at The Lodge at Wilderness Ridge. Please RSVP
      > to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can
      > get an accurate headcount to the restaurant by
      > tomorrow.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Christy
      >
      > Sticks & Stamps

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Shawn Sheets
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
        I'll be there.

        Shawn

        Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
        We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm.  We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness Ridge.  Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@ yahoo.com) or the group so I can get an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

        Thanks!

      • cattalesx2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
          Hi Christy,

          I'll be there.

          Cathy

        • Lynn Kucera
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
            no thank you but congratulations on the baby   :)

            Lynn
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
              Sorry to reply so late, but I've been ill the past few days and have
              only crawled out of bed for nature's call. Unfortunately, I won't be
              able to make it (even though I'm feeling better), we've got a funeral
              in Omaha to attend.

              However, I'm hoping that I'll make the guild meeting this month and
              I'll have a little something for Miss Lauren and her wee bub then!

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
              <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

              > We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up
              this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm. We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness
              Ridge. Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can get
              an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

              > Thanks!
              > Christy
              >
              > Sticks & Stamps

              > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

            • iheartginger
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
                Don't forget the baby shower for Tana this Wed. night from 7-9 at Barnes and Noble. Tana prefers natural fibers like wool, cotton, etc., not anything with acrylic.

                See you Wednesday night.
              • Shawn
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
                  I won't be able to be there tonight. Youth Fitness class starts tonight. (of course)

                  I also am hoping to get my item finished in time for a quick drop in on Saturday at Guild, before having to take him to a doctor's appointment.

                  Have a great baby shower Tana.

                  Shawn
                • cattalesx2@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
                    Shawn,  Missed you on Wed. night.  Tana got beautiful things!  Only Tana and I were at Guild on Sat. and I was half an hour late.

                    Cathy