Baby Shower

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
      We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm.  We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness Ridge.  Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can get an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

      Thanks!

    • Jennifer McKitrick
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
        I'll be there.

        Jennifer

        --- Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

        > We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby
        > boy coming up this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm. We will
        > meet at The Lodge at Wilderness Ridge. Please RSVP
        > to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can
        > get an accurate headcount to the restaurant by
        > tomorrow.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Christy
        >
        > Sticks & Stamps

        > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Shawn Sheets
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2008
          I'll be there.

          Shawn

          Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
          We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm.  We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness Ridge.  Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@ yahoo.com) or the group so I can get an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

          Thanks!

        • cattalesx2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
            Hi Christy,

            I'll be there.

            Cathy

          • Lynn Kucera
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2008
              no thank you but congratulations on the baby   :)

              Lynn
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 4, 2008
                Sorry to reply so late, but I've been ill the past few days and have
                only crawled out of bed for nature's call. Unfortunately, I won't be
                able to make it (even though I'm feeling better), we've got a funeral
                in Omaha to attend.

                However, I'm hoping that I'll make the guild meeting this month and
                I'll have a little something for Miss Lauren and her wee bub then!

                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Christy Nelson
                <sra_nelson@...> wrote:

                > We've got a baby shower for Lauren and bouncing baby boy coming up
                this Saturday Jan 5th at 1pm. We will meet at The Lodge at Wilderness
                Ridge. Please RSVP to me (sra_nelson@...) or the group so I can get
                an accurate headcount to the restaurant by tomorrow.

                > Thanks!
                > Christy
                >
                > Sticks & Stamps

                > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

              • iheartginger
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 9, 2009
                  Don't forget the baby shower for Tana this Wed. night from 7-9 at Barnes and Noble. Tana prefers natural fibers like wool, cotton, etc., not anything with acrylic.

                  See you Wednesday night.
                • Shawn
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
                    I won't be able to be there tonight. Youth Fitness class starts tonight. (of course)

                    I also am hoping to get my item finished in time for a quick drop in on Saturday at Guild, before having to take him to a doctor's appointment.

                    Have a great baby shower Tana.

                    Shawn
                  • cattalesx2@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 17, 2009
                      Shawn,  Missed you on Wed. night.  Tana got beautiful things!  Only Tana and I were at Guild on Sat. and I was half an hour late.

                      Cathy