Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Saturday Knitting

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
      I planning to go. We are at Wilderness Perk now.

      Julie

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 18, 2006
        I won't know if I'm going until the last minute.  We're being workhorses getting our house ready to move and if we're in a good groove, I won't leave.  Otherwise, I'll be there with one of my many projects to work on.
        Christy

        Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
        I planning to go. We are at Wilderness Perk now.

        Julie

        > I'd like to go, if it doesn't snow too much.  Are we at Wilderness
        > Perk or B&N or somewhere else?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 12, 2007
          Saturday Knitting Hi all,

          Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?

          Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack to share. I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.

          Thanks!

          Julie
        • hrwiley
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 13, 2007
            I will make 1/2 recipe of oatmeal raisin cookies. This does not mean
            someone is barred from bringing other cookies (please note I am
            partial to peanut butter and chocolate chip - smile)

            heather

            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
            > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
            >
            > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
            to share.
            > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Julie

          • hrwiley
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
              Are we cancelling today due to weather?

              Heather

              --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >
              > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
              > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
              >
              > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
              to share.
              > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Julie

            • iheartginger
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
                wrote:

                > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                >
                > Heather
                >

                > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
                wrote:

                > > Hi all,
                > >
                > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
                ornament
                > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
                treats?

                > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                > to share.
                > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                > >
                > > Thanks!
                > >
                > > Julie

              • iheartginger
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                  wrote:

                  > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                  >
                  > Heather
                  >

                  > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
                  wrote:

                  > > Hi all,
                  > >
                  > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
                  ornament
                  > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
                  treats?

                  > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                  > to share.
                  > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks!
                  > >
                  > > Julie
                  > >
                  >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
                  and some snacks. Cathy
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                    I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                    day. What about everyone else?

                    Julie

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                      I'm planning on being there!

                      I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                      day. What about everyone else?

                      Julie

                      > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                      >
                      > Heather
                      >

                      > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
                      >>
                      >> Hi all,
                      >>
                      >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                      >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                      >>
                      >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                      > to share.
                      >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                      >>
                      >> Thanks!
                      >>
                      >> Julie
                      >>

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • hrwiley
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                        -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                        Heather