personal threads road trip

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      I need to keep the kids out of the house tomorrow so Carl can work on our bathroom.  I thought I might head up to Omaha to go to the Personal Threads sale but I need someone to go with me if I go there so I don't have to take my kids in the store (DISASTER!!!).  Any takers?  Lunch date?  I thought I'd ask my knitting homegirls before I ask some of my other friends that don't care about yarn sales at all (gasp!).