Re: Saturday Knitting

  • hrwiley
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
      Are we cancelling today due to weather?

      Heather

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
      > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
      >
      > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
      to share.
      > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Julie

    • iheartginger
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
        wrote:

        > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
        >
        > Heather
        >

        > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
        wrote:

        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
        ornament
        > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
        treats?

        > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
        > to share.
        > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > >
        > > Julie

      • iheartginger
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
          wrote:

          > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
          >
          > Heather
          >

          > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
          wrote:

          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
          ornament
          > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
          treats?

          > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
          > to share.
          > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Julie
          > >
          >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
          and some snacks. Cathy
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
            I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
            day. What about everyone else?

            Julie

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
              I'm planning on being there!

              I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
              day. What about everyone else?

              Julie

              > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
              >
              > Heather
              >

              > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
              >>
              >> Hi all,
              >>
              >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
              >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
              >>
              >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
              > to share.
              >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
              >>
              >> Thanks!
              >>
              >> Julie
              >>

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • hrwiley
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                Heather