Re: Saturday Knitting

  • hrwiley
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 13, 2007
      I will make 1/2 recipe of oatmeal raisin cookies. This does not mean
      someone is barred from bringing other cookies (please note I am
      partial to peanut butter and chocolate chip - smile)

      heather

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
      > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
      >
      > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
      to share.
      > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Julie

    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
        Are we cancelling today due to weather?

        Heather

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
        > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
        >
        > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
        to share.
        > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Julie

      • iheartginger
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
          wrote:

          > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
          >
          > Heather
          >

          > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
          wrote:

          > > Hi all,
          > >
          > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
          ornament
          > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
          treats?

          > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
          > to share.
          > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Julie

        • iheartginger
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
            wrote:

            > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
            >
            > Heather
            >

            > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
            wrote:

            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
            ornament
            > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
            treats?

            > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
            > to share.
            > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Julie
            > >
            >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
            and some snacks. Cathy
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
              I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
              day. What about everyone else?

              Julie

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                I'm planning on being there!

                I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                day. What about everyone else?

                Julie

                > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                >
                > Heather
                >

                > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
                >>
                >> Hi all,
                >>
                >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                >>
                >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                > to share.
                >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                >>
                >> Thanks!
                >>
                >> Julie
                >>

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • hrwiley
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                  -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                  Heather