Re: [lincolnknitters] blog links

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2007
      Re: [lincolnknitters] blog links Let's try using something that we can all easily update. I've set up a group for us on del.icio.us.

      http://del.icio.us/lincolnknitters

      To update or add your information, sign on as lincolnknitters with the password z1mmerman and click "post" to add a blog. You can also click "edit/delete" to update your blog information.

      If you are on Ravelry, please join the Lincoln Knitters group. We can keep track of members easily that way.

      Tana, thanks for the update on Joanne's blog!

      Julie

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2007
        Gosh. I'd better write something soon. it has been weeks, I think.
        Thanks.
        Joanne

        Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:
        On Dec 12, 2007 10:14 PM, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@inebraska. com > wrote: