Saturday Knitting

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 12, 2007
      Saturday Knitting Hi all,

      Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?

      Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack to share. I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.

      Thanks!

      Julie
    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 13, 2007
        I will make 1/2 recipe of oatmeal raisin cookies. This does not mean
        someone is barred from bringing other cookies (please note I am
        partial to peanut butter and chocolate chip - smile)

        heather

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
        > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
        >
        > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
        to share.
        > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Julie

      • hrwiley
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
          Are we cancelling today due to weather?

          Heather

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
          > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
          >
          > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
          to share.
          > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Julie

        • iheartginger
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
            --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "hrwiley" <nouveaux_amis@...>
            wrote:

            > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
            >
            > Heather
            >

            > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
            wrote:

            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
            ornament
            > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
            treats?

            > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
            > to share.
            > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >
            > > Julie

          • iheartginger
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
              wrote:

              > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
              >
              > Heather
              >

              > --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@>
              wrote:

              > > Hi all,
              > >
              > > Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday
              ornament
              > > exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or
              treats?

              > > Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
              > to share.
              > > I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
              > >
              > > Julie
              > >
              >Hi, I was planning on coming. I bought plates, napkins, cups etc.
              and some snacks. Cathy
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                day. What about everyone else?

                Julie

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                  I'm planning on being there!

                  I was planning on being there. I called the library and they are open all
                  day. What about everyone else?

                  Julie

                  > Are we cancelling today due to weather?
                  >
                  > Heather
                  >

                  > --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Hi all,
                  >>
                  >> Tonight at B&N we decided it wouldn't be a very festive holiday ornament
                  >> exchange without some holiday goodies. Maybe some cookies or treats?
                  >>
                  >> Please reply to the group and let us know if you can bring a snack
                  > to share.
                  >> I'm going to try and make some spiced pecans.
                  >>
                  >> Thanks!
                  >>
                  >> Julie
                  >>

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • hrwiley
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 15, 2007
                    -Let me get my shovel out, I'll be there.

                    Heather