Post Offices Stage ³Knit-In,² Celebrate Knitting Revolution

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2007
      http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2007/pr07_092.htm

      How did I miss this? Aren't these stamps the cutest?

      Julie
    • hrwiley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
        Hey, Julie, we are young and hip!!!

        Also, I plan on going tomorrow night, I have to pick something up in
        that area so will stop in regardless of weather. I also managed to knit
        an ornament - are we meeting and exchanging ornaments on Saturday? Not
        quite an ornament, I admit it did not felt as small as I would have
        liked so it is larger than an average ornament...

        heather

        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2007
          Yep, we're doing our ornament exchange this Saturday at the library.

          Julie