Re: [lincolnknitters] Christy's afghan with sleeves

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2007
      I was actually doing some research on this just a few minutes ago.  I found a Slanket.  My names weren't too far off!  Afgeeve or Sleevghan might be coming your way soon!  ha ha.

      I had my first etsy sale yesterday waiting for me when I came home from the guild meeting.  It wasn't even from my mom!  ;)