Re: [lincolnknitters] tonight?

  • Shawn Sheets
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      Heather,

      Yup! There will be at least one or two of us there tonight (if not more). Come on over, grab a drink, and knit the night away!

      Shawn

      hrwiley <nouveaux_amis@...> wrote:
      Anyone meeting at B&N tonight? I finally bought a car from Weird
      Wally on Saturday (smile). I have no idea where my knitting is but
      hope to get inspired tonight... school is nearly done and I will have
      several weeks to knit, knit, knit!

      Heather

      http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007