Re: [lincolnknitters] Thursday night

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      I won't be there.  The only time I could get an appointment with my doctor's office for a flu shot is tonight.  Sounded like Mary Ellen wasn't planning to go.  Also, won't be there for the Saturday meeting since I have plans for watching the football game.

      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Thursday night

      If I show up, someone please take my temperature.  I've got way too much to do in order to leave on Saturday and I'll miss everyone!

      On 11/1/07, Shawn <clearbrook72@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I just found out I have a meeting for my daughter at 6 p.m. for her to
      meet her new "Big" tonight.

      I will try to make it to B&N, but I may be running late.

      Hope to see everyone,
      Shawn

    • Shawn

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            T just called and he has to work late. Hopefully not too late!

            If I don't see you tonight, I will see you on Saturday.

            j.