meeting this Saturday

  • enimsakont
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I've finally gotten around to taking advantage of everything Yahoo has
      to offer and setting up a calendar and an automatic reminder system for
      our meetings. Right now, I have it set up to send a reminder one day
      in advance (assuming I did it correctly - I guess we'll find out
      tomorrow). If anyone thinks I should have more reminders, or an
      earlier reminder, let me know.

      As usual, I won't be able to make the meeting this weekend. I hope you
      have a good time.

      --Emily