Re: Updated Flyer

  • ladybug_knits
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
      Where is The Yarn Shop?

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
        "The Yarn Shop" is the new name of the shop that is called "Threads" in the phone book.  It is now under new management which should be for the better.

        http://www.threads-ne.com/index.html  This is their website.  You can sign up for their newsletter.

        It is located on Hwy 2 and 48th street in an inside mall called "Sutter Place".  It is easy to miss I don't think they have a sign on the exterior of the building.  There is a quilt shop, sewing shop, decorator shop and a Weight Watchers meeting room.

        Let me know if you need more info.

        Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:32 PM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: Updated Flyer

        Where is The Yarn Shop?
        Leslie
        --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@... > wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Attached is an updated flyer. I'll update the one hanging in Wilderness
        > Perk. Can someone update the one at Threads/The Yarn Shop?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Julie

      • ladybug_knits
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2007
          Thanks! I was worried that I was moving somewhere that I would have to
          buy all my yarn online (not that that's bad), but supporting local
          yarn stores is close to my heart.
          Leslie
          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"