New meeting place for Lincoln Knitters!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007

      Beginning next month, the Lincoln Knitters chapter of The Knitting Guild Association will move to the Walt Library on 14th St.  Our first meeting at this site will be Saturday, November 17 from 1:00 - 4:00. Because we are restricted to snacks only, we are moving the meeting time to 1:00 to allow everyone to eat lunch beforehand.

      This was not an easy decision to make!  Our poll was pretty much split 50-50 (6 for the library, 5 for the church and 2 people didn't have a preference) for both sites.  Let's give this a try and if we find it doesn't suit our needs (OR if we miss the FOOD!!), we can rethink this decision.

      November's program will be on felting and your very own President will be presenting.  Please bring any items that you have done for show and tell!