Reminder: Poll Ends This Weekend.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
      Reminder: Poll Ends This Weekend. The poll about our meeting place ends this weekend.

      Don't forget to cast your vote!

      --------------

      This is to determine the place of the third Saturday of the
      month TKGA meeting.

        o Walt Library  1:00 to 4:00
        o Trinity Baptist Church 12:00 to 3:00
        o No Preference

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
        The Poll is closed on the website.  If you want to vote and didn't you will need to post your vote to the entire group.

        Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 11:35 AM
        Subject: [lincolnknitters] Reminder: Poll Ends This Weekend.

        This is to determine the place of the third Saturday of the
        month TKGA meeting.

          o Walt Library  1:00 to 4:00
          o Trinity Baptist Church 12:00 to 3:00
          o No Preference