Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
      Just kidding!  I think I'm dealing with a bout of food poisoning.  Aargh.  Maybe next time.
      Christy

      Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
      I'll be wearing my gold medal and I'll bring my shawl along!
      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

      Julie

      > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
      >
      > Mary Pat
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Mail

    • yashiecat
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2006
        Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2006
          I'm planning on being there.

          Julie