Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: New member!

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi Leslie,

      I think I found you over on Ravelry.  Sorry no Saturday meeting this week.  The next meeting will be at Wildness Perk, Saturday October 20th from 3:00 to 5:00.

      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 8:54 AM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Re: New member!

      What project is it? I am on the lookout for something... .maybe a vest. Do we meet this
      weekend? I'm free most of saturday.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 11, 2007
        Wilderness Perk is on Pine Lake Road between 14th and 27th Street. (This is near South Pointe)  It is in a strip shopping mall on the south side of the street.  It is a small privately owned coffee shop.  Let me know if you need more information; we look forward to meeting  you.

        Remember too that many of you meet at Barnes & Noble (South Pointe) on Wednesday nights from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.

        mp

        where is that at? I would love to come if I can.
        Leslie
        --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, "Mary Pat Miller" <marypat@... > wrote:

        > Hi Leslie,
        >
        > I think I found you over on Ravelry. Sorry no Saturday meeting this week. The next
        meeting will be at Wildness Perk, Saturday October 20th from 3:00 to 5:00.

        > Mary Pat

      • ladybug_knits
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 11, 2007

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 13, 2007
            The Kauni Cardigan made infamous by the Yarn Harlot.