Fwd: Lace Yarn Sale at Woodland Woolworks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      A sale!
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Woodland Woolworks <mycampaign@...>
      Date: Oct 9, 2007 3:57 PM
      Subject: Lace Yarn Sale at Woodland Woolworks!
      To: eabracken@...

      We help Spinners, Knitters and Weavers enjoy their craft

      Lace Yarn Sale!

      Stock up on your favorite lace yarn, or try something new with approximately 20% savings on all lace weight yarns now through Sunday, October 14th!

      Weavers will be happy to find all perle cottons, 8/2 tencel, Pastimes 20/2 SOYSILK®, 20/2 silk and even Zephyr among the offerings!

      Order online, or call in your order at 800 547-3725

      Sale now through October 14th!

      Please note that if there is a back order, we will hold your order till everything is available to save on our shipping costs. But if you need it sooner, just let us know.

      This is your Unfair Internet Advantage!

      Fall Knitting Catalog

        Our new Fall Knitting Catalog is currently at the printer
      and will be out to your mailbox in a week or two.
      Until then, you can get a preview on our website.

      Email us            1-800-547-3725            Visit our website

      click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list. Or

      Address : Woodland Woolworks PO Box 850100 E Washington St
      City: Carlton
      St: OR
      Zip: 97111

      REPORT ABUSE