Vogue Knitting

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      I got home from our meeting yesterday and found the Holiday VK magazine waiting for me.  Oh joy!  I love it when VK arrives!  On page 16, there's a feature on Christmas ornaments and I thought I would remind everyone that at our December meeting, we are planning to exchange hand knit/created ornaments.  It was a big hit last year.  Participation is optional, of course, but I wanted to give you advance notice since we're coming up on a busy time of year.

      It's looking like I won't be at that meeting (Ali will deliver the twins by then and I am planning to go to Georgia the weekend of December 8-9) but I will contribute an ornament so that someone can choose one for me!  (I think there's an album in the photos section with pictures from last December.)