Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
      I'll be wearing my gold medal and I'll bring my shawl along!
      Christy

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

      Julie

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
        Just kidding!  I think I'm dealing with a bout of food poisoning.  Aargh.  Maybe next time.
        Christy

        Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
        I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

        Julie

        > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
        >
        > Mary Pat
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Mail

      • yashiecat
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6 7:40 AM
          Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 6 10:04 AM
            I'm planning on being there.

            Julie