Participate in our poll!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Mary Pat is going to start a new poll and you will be able to voice your opinion for our new meeting place. The poll will be open until next weekend and then we will announce our decision based on input from the group.  Any comments can be posted in reply to this one.

      The choices for a meeting place are:

      1.  The Walt library on 14th St. (south of Old Cheney and north of Pine Lake Rd., right by the YMCA.)  There is a large meeting room available (capacity 38 people) with chairs and desks that can pushed to the middle of the room to make a large working area.  Snacks are allowed and permission must be obtained to bring in sack lunches.  Pot luck lunches are not allowed.  We would reserve the room on the third Saturday from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.

      2.  Trinity Baptist Church at the intersection of Hwy 2 and S. 40th St.  There is a kitchen available.  Cathy Wright says there is good lighting and comfortable seating.  The meeting would be on the third Saturday from 12:00 - 3:00.  Cathy has a key to the church.

      There would not be a charge to use either place.

      Please let us know what you think!