Re: [lincolnknitters] New Meeting Place

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi knitters!  Let's hold our discussion until Saturday.  I'll put it on the agenda!

      On 10/4/07, Tana Pageler <tana.pageler@...> wrote:

      More centrally located sounds better to me since I live on the north side of Lincoln. There are places I go in South Lincoln, but Wilderness Perk is about as far as I get both south and west. Where is Trinity Baptist Church? [I don't know off the top of my head.]

      Tana

      On 10/4/07, iheartginger <cattalesx2@... > wrote:

      As was discussed last night, I have approval from Trinity Baptist
      Church to have our meetings there at no cost to us. It has a kitchen
      we can use and the rooms are well lit and have comfortable chairs and
      tables. It is also more centrally located than Walt library. I didn't
      hear any definite decision about it last night after our discussion.

      Cathy