Re: [lincolnknitters] Fwd: Sign Up before October 8 to Receive November - January Issue of Cast On Magazine

  • Karen Payzant
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007

      Signed up in August - I'm a real member with a real number now!  :)
      Karen

      From: TKGA <tkga@offinger. com>
      Date: Oct 1, 2007 2:04 PM
      To: "eabracken@gmail. com" <eabracken@gmail. com>

      Cast On Magazine has everything that's new in knitting - every issue is packed with innovative designs, great technique articles and exciting member information.

      As a member of The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA) you would receive four issues of Cast On, special discounts at the Knit & Crochet Shows, access to the Masters Programs and Correspondence courses and MUCH more! Membership is only $27 per year, $34 in Canada and Mexico, $42 for other non-US. (Retail memberships are separate.)

      Join Now! You must join TKGA before October 8 to receive the next issue of Cast On featuring:

      • Socks
      • Cabled Classics
      • Articles on Socks, Felting and Seams
      • PLUS MUCH MORE!

      A membership in TKGA with a subscription to Cast On make a great gift!

      For more information or to join TKGA, click here.

      The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA) is managed by Offinger Management Company ( www.Offinger. com), a member of the International Association for Exhibition Managment (IAEM), an American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) "Charter-Accredited" Association Management Company and a member of the International Association Management Company Institute (AMC Institute).

      We hope you have enjoyed this communication from The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA). If you'd rather not receive information from us, please forward this e-mail to TKGARemove@Offinger .com or mail your removal request to: The Knitting Guild Association, 1100-H Brandywine Blvd., Zanesville, OH USA 43701-7303. You may fax your removal request to 740-452-2552 or call 740-452-4541.

      This is an advertisement from:
      The Knitting Guild Association (TKGA),
      1100-H Brandywine Blvd.,
      Zanesville OH 43701-7303