Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
      I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

      Julie

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
        Wish I could be there, but I signed up to help with a quilt show on Sat. afternoon, forgetting to check my calendar. Rats!
        Also, in 2 weeks I will be visiting my son in Mesa, AZ, so will miss then. BTW, does anyone know of good yarn shops in the Phoenix area?
        Have a great time on Saturday.
        Joanne

        yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
        Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

        Mary Pat

        Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
          I'll be wearing my gold medal and I'll bring my shawl along!
          Christy

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
            Just kidding!  I think I'm dealing with a bout of food poisoning.  Aargh.  Maybe next time.
            Christy

            Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
            I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

            Julie

            > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
            >
            > Mary Pat
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Mail

          • yashiecat
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6 7:40 AM
              Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes.

              Message 6 of 7 , May 6 10:04 AM
                I'm planning on being there.

                Julie