Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Sat. Meeting

Expand Messages
  • yashiecat
    Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Mary Pat
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

      Mary Pat
    • Julie Kundhi
      I ll be wearing my new olympic socks. :) Julie
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

        Julie

        > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
        >
        > Mary Pat
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >
      • Joanne Neeley
        Wish I could be there, but I signed up to help with a quilt show on Sat. afternoon, forgetting to check my calendar. Rats! Also, in 2 weeks I will be visiting
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          Wish I could be there, but I signed up to help with a quilt show on Sat. afternoon, forgetting to check my calendar. Rats!
          Also, in 2 weeks I will be visiting my son in Mesa, AZ, so will miss then. BTW, does anyone know of good yarn shops in the Phoenix area?
          Have a great time on Saturday.
          Joanne

          yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:
          Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

          Mary Pat





          Yahoo! Mail
          Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

        • Christy Nelson
          I ll be wearing my gold medal and I ll bring my shawl along! Christy Julie Kundhi wrote: I ll be wearing my new olympic socks. :) Julie
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
          • 0 Attachment
            I'll be wearing my gold medal and I'll bring my shawl along!
            Christy

            Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
            I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

            Julie

            > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
            >
            > Mary Pat
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >



            Brings words and photos together (easily) with
            PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

          • Christy Nelson
            Just kidding! I think I m dealing with a bout of food poisoning. Aargh. Maybe next time. Christy Christy Nelson wrote: I ll be
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 4, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              Just kidding!  I think I'm dealing with a bout of food poisoning.  Aargh.  Maybe next time.
              Christy

              Christy Nelson <sra_nelson@...> wrote:
              I'll be wearing my gold medal and I'll bring my shawl along!
              Christy

              Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
              I'll be wearing my new olympic socks. :)

              Julie

              > Mary Ellen and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
              >
              > Mary Pat
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >



              Brings words and photos together (easily) with
              PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.


              Yahoo! Mail
              Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

            • yashiecat
              Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes. Mary Pat
              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2006
              • 0 Attachment
                Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes.

                Mary Pat
              • Julie Kundhi
                I m planning on being there. Julie
                Message 7 of 7 , May 6, 2006
                • 0 Attachment
                  I'm planning on being there.

                  Julie

                  > Hope to make it - depends on how the day goes.
                  >
                  > Mary Pat
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.