Re: [lincolnknitters] Calling for a dessert or two!

  • Jennifer McKitrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
      I'm bringing brownies!

      Jennifer

      http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 14, 2007
        I have become a Lincoln Knitters drop-out. Hope all of you have a great time on Saturday. I am sure you will!
        Joanne

        Jennifer McKitrick <jenmckitrick@...> wrote:
        I'm bringing brownies!

        Jennifer

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 15, 2007
          Joanne - we miss you and couple of other of knitters that we haven't seen lately.  I hope that you will find a Saturday when you can join us again.

          Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:31 PM
          Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Calling for a dessert or two!