TKGA Meeting, 9/15/2007, 12:00 pm

  • lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      Reminder from: lincolnknitters Yahoo! Group

      Title: TKGA Meeting

      Date: Saturday September 15, 2007
      Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: The Colony Apartments Clubhouse

    • Karen Payzant
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2007
        As much as I've tried and tried to fit this in, it's just not
        happening. Company in from out of state for the football game and
        work is getting in the way of everything. I am with you all in
        spirit - have a SUPER time together.
        Karen
        --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com,