Re: [lincolnknitters] Glad I found you!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
      Beth - we look forward to meeting you in person on Saturday.

      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 5:09 AM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Glad I found you!

      Hi all,

      This is Beth (aka OrigamiFox). Yes, I'm a long-time Lincolnite, and I
      do love to knit! I was hoping to make it to your Wednesday evening
      group, but was just too tired after work. Your meeting on Saturday
      sounds like fun, is there room enough for one more?

      My interest in knitting is mostly to keep my hands busy. I don't do
      well with huge projects--I' m better geared towards making hats,
      mittens, socks, etc. Last year I helped teach knitting to high school
      students at the Science Focus Program (Zoo School), which lets
      students to learn to knit while getting Applied Arts credit. I hope I
      can help again this year, but I'm working full-time now, so not sure
      if I can work it out with the boss.

      Well, enough about me. I plan to read back through messages to get to
      know you all a bit, and look forward to meeting you in person!

      Beth
      OrigamiFox