This Saturday

  • LKucera
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
      Just to let you all know I won't be able to make this weeks meeting, my sister Cathy is sick with a bad cold and I think she has been gracious enough to get it to me also (coughing alot). So if you all wanted to go someplace else you don't have to worry about accessible access.

      See you all next month,
      Lynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006

        Hi everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I will not be at Wilderness Perk on Saturday.  But I'll see all of you the first Saturday in October.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2006
          Can we get a roll call of those that will be there? Thanks!

          --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Liz Andes Bracken"