Wilderness Perk

  • yashiecat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      I was out at Wilderness Perk today and I was very impressed. It is
      well lite and very clean.

      It appears to be very accessiable and we all should be very happy
      there. There is a nice selection of coffees, teas, and smooties as
      well as some pastries.

      Julie - thanks for suggesting it.

      Mary Pat
    • yashiecat
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
        Lynn - do hope you feel better soon.

        The plans are to meet at Wilderness Perk. Mary Ellen, Liz, and myself
        are doing an early morning yarn crawl in Omaha but plan to be back in
        time to meet and knit.