September TKGA/Lincoln Knitters Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Lincoln Knitters / TKGA
      September 15
      12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
      at The Colony Apartments clubhouse

      Guest Speaker
      Joni Coniglio
      Editor, Knitters magazine

      Joni has requested that we bring contributions for the Lincoln Backpack program.
      Below is a list of needed items:

      BackPack Program Wish list:

      •  18 oz. Grape Jelly

      •  18 oz. Peanut Butter

      •  26 oz. Spaghettios

      •  11.5 oz. Juice concentrate (non frozen or refrigerated)

      •  14 or 15 oz. boxes of Cheerios.

      •  18 oz. cans of Fruit

      •  1 pound package of Rice

      •  32 oz. Complete Pancake Mix (just add water)

      •  24 oz. bottles of Syrup

      •  6 oz. cans of Tuna Fish (packed in water)

      •  7.25 oz. Tuna Helper

      •  16 oz. cans of Refried Beans

      Lincoln Knitters will provide lunch and drinks.

      We need three volunteers to bring desserts.  Please sign by replying to this site.

      Bring a friend, bring your knitting and come to the guild meeting!

      The Omaha guild members have been invited to join us.

      Questions?  email Liz or Mary Pat.