990Re: Cat Bordhi - How To's

    Sep 3, 2007
      I saw that too in the newsletter. In fact, I think I was the reason
      Amber decided to add that in. I had told her how hard of a time I had
      been having trying to find it and that I thought that they would have
      it for sure (she informed me that Salli had called to find out where
      the shipment was since I wasn't the only one who had come in asking
      for a copy). Anyway, I had my mom check B&N this past Saturday for it
      during her weekly trip for books and coffee and she picked up a copy
      for me. (Now I have to try to find the Nashua pattern that's
      advertised in there since she fell head over heals for it and didn't
      realize that she was looking at an advertisement and that the pattern
      wasn't part of the issue.)

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > Amy you certainly are creative.
      >
      > I noticed in the last newsletter that I got from The Yarn Shop
      (Threads) that they now have the magazine.

      > Mary Pat

      I will
      > > ever forget how to do it.
      > > >
      > > > http://tinyurl.com/3c8zpc