96RE: [lincolnknitters] Patsy Anderson

    Feb 4, 2006

      I plan to be there too. I have some cash set aside for the memorial. I had Steve bring home the paper from work with the obituary in it so I could read it.

      See everyone this afternoon…

      From: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joanne Neeley
      Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:01 AM
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [lincolnknitters] Patsy Anderson

      I plan to be at the meeting.

      Joanne

      yashiecat <marypat@...> wrote:

      It is with great sadness that I relay to the group that this morning's
      paper contains Patsy's Obituary.

      I think that it would be appropriate to send a memorial from our
      group.  If you are not able to attend our Saturday meeting and you
      would like to contribute as a part of the group; please contact me.