901Re: [lincolnknitters] Re: Interweave Knits

    Jul 29 10:02 AM
      I would love to meet downtown on Saturday mornings, but I cannot make it to Lincoln very often. If you do decide to meet let me know and I will see if I can be there.
      Joanne

      hrwiley <nouveaux_amis@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know of a web link to start toe-up with circulars? I
      currently use dpns for toe-up and I mst say, it was a chore to learn it.

      Sorry I have been out of touch, I was in Philadelphia and DC this
      month - I am waiting for the dust to settle with all of the traveling!

      Also would anyone be interested in meeting downtown on the weekends?
      Maybe at the Mill on Saturday mornings during the farmers market? I
      still haven't bought a car yet... though I have looked.

      Heather

      --- In lincolnknitters@ yahoogroups. com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@... > wrote:

      > Here is a preview of the new issue that is out in a couple of weeks.
      >
      > http://www.interwea veknits.com/ preview/2007_ fall.asp
      >
      > Also, check out the free patterns. Yesterday I downloaded the
      Ambrosia Socks and started them. They are the first socks that I have
      done toe up and I must say that I think using this method on two
      circulars would be easier than getting started with the dpn's.