898Re: Interweave Knits

  • hrwiley
    Jul 28, 2007
      Does anyone know of a web link to start toe-up with circulars? I
      currently use dpns for toe-up and I mst say, it was a chore to learn it.

      Sorry I have been out of touch, I was in Philadelphia and DC this
      month - I am waiting for the dust to settle with all of the traveling!

      Also would anyone be interested in meeting downtown on the weekends?
      Maybe at the Mill on Saturday mornings during the farmers market? I
      still haven't bought a car yet... though I have looked.

      Heather

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > Here is a preview of the new issue that is out in a couple of weeks.
      >
      > http://www.interweaveknits.com/preview/2007_fall.asp
      >
      > Also, check out the free patterns. Yesterday I downloaded the
      Ambrosia Socks and started them. They are the first socks that I have
      done toe up and I must say that I think using this method on two
      circulars would be easier than getting started with the dpn's.

      > Mary Pat

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic