897Re: Interweave Knits

    Jul 27, 2007
      I am so in love with the "duster" cardi on the front cover!!! Ok, so
      I love just about everything in that issue-- which is a first. Since
      that issue hits the stands mid-August and I may not be able to pick up
      a copy for a while, can I get someone to grab one for me?

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Pat Miller"
      <marypat@...> wrote:

      > Here is a preview of the new issue that is out in a couple of weeks.
      >
      > http://www.interweaveknits.com/preview/2007_fall.asp
      >
      > Also, check out the free patterns. Yesterday I downloaded the
      Ambrosia Socks and started them. They are the first socks that I have
      done toe up and I must say that I think using this method on two
      circulars would be easier than getting started with the dpn's.

      > Mary Pat

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic