825Re: [lincolnknitters] Attending Saturday??

    Jun 10, 2007
      I will not be there--grandson Austin's 2nd birthday and Father's Day celebration are scheduled for noon at my house!
      Sorry to miss a meeting again.
      Joanne

      Mary Pat Miller <marypat@...> wrote:
      I am going to be preparing hand-outs for the charted knitting class on Saturday.  I will prepare extra's but it would be helpful to me to know how appox. how many of you are planning to attend.

      If you could let me know by Tuesday morning I would really appreciate it.

      Thank you,

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic