      From: "Sue Quambusch" <squam@atozprint. com>
      Subject: RE: Knitting and Yarn

      Now to Brown Sheep: I do it via special order so my prices are cheaper than retail stores b/c I don’t hold inventory. I do add UPS charges so it’s a great idea to order together.  I have a sample book which I can get to you and everyone in your group can compile one order or they can email me separately, whatever works best for you.

      Just let me know how to get the sample book to you…. I can deliver it and show you how it works.  I am leaving town Friday and will return the following Wednesday, so if you’d like it before that, just let me know.  I love their yarn!

      Sue

      477.0815 daytimes

      483.1228 home phone

      ------ End of Forwarded Message