359Re: files posted on yahoo

    Nov 4, 2006
      Julie---great job on the files that you added!  Barbara McCall is also a dues paying TKGA/Lincoln Knitters member.  If you don't have her info, I will send it to you to add to the list.

      I just discovered that Christy's and Tana's posts got caught in the spam filter.  You two didn't change email addresses, did you?  Anyway, I cleared them to allow those messages to post.

      --- In lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com, Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I've posted our contact info in the "Files" section of our Yahoo website.
      > Please make sure I don't have any typos in your information!
      >
      > I also posted Mary Ellen's knitting techniques and last meeting's minutes.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > j.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic