      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:21 AM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Who's coming this Saturday?

      It's our Saturday to knit at Wilderness Perk from 3-5.  I'll be there and working on my socks which I've now started over for the FOURTH time.  #1--decided to switch to bamboo dpns, #2 too many stitches cast on,  #3 didn't like the entire leg in 2x2 cable,  #4.....am I being too picky?  8-}

      Mary Pat, I can't stop thinking about that hand paint Louet you showed us last night.  Did you order that from the Loopy Ewe?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic