227Re: [lincolnknitters] Sat. Sept. 2

    Sep 2, 2006
      Yes, I have the paper. I can mail it to you if you let me know your address.
      Joanne

      Julie Kundhi <jkundhi@...> wrote:
      Hi all! Hope you are having fun knitting.

      Does anyone still have the paper? We don't get it and I'd love to have a copy of the announcement.

      See you soon!

      j.

      Just checking--I am wondering if anyone besides me will be able to knit on Sat??

      And: Congratulations to Julie--I saw in the Lincoln paper that she gave birth to a baby girl on Aug. 30.

      Joanne

      yashiecat <marypat@inebraska. com> wrote:

      Sorry that I will have to miss this meeting. Nebraska Football is
      bonding time with my sons and unfortunately this Saturday's game time
      doesn't allow me to do both.

      Have a good time and I'll see you all in a couple of weeks.

      Mary Pat

      Do you Yahoo!?
       Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail. <http://us.rd. yahoo.com/ evt=42297/ *http://advision .webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta>