2143Re: [lincolnknitters] 2013 Guild Meetings

  • Debra Storz
    Jan 1, 2013
      What will the time be?

      From: aliassak1999 <amypurls@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 7:52 PM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] 2013 Guild Meetings

      Please note on your calendars that Guild Meetings are moving to the 2nd Saturday of the month starting in 2013.

      We've also changed locations. The lovely proprietors of Yarn Charm (32nd & Superior) are allowing us the use of their space for our monthly meetings.

      Active guild members will also enjoy a 10% discount. Active members are defined by those current on their dues.

      Hope to see you at our next meeting!

      Amy Bacon
      Membership Coordinator

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic