      From: clearbrook72 <clearbrook72@...>
      To: lincolnknitters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 3:24 PM
      Subject: [lincolnknitters] Oct. 20 Guild Meeting Question

      Is anyone interested in having the Guild meeting this month at Yarn Charm?

      For those who don't know yet, Yarn Charm is a new local yarn store in Lincoln. They are located around 32nd & Superior.

      They have offered to let us meet in their store.

      I have this question posted on Facebook and in Ravelry too. I will compile all the answers I get and let you know what the majority was.

      Have a great weekend!